About Jumeirah and Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
A landmark property for the Emirate, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island offers 293 rooms and suites facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front hotel embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight restaurants and bars, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests can also explore the 400 metre public beach and three swimming pools. Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island was developed under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan’s Projects Department.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Waiter/ess to join our Food and Beverage department in Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- To offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience.
- To anticipate and service of guests’ requirements before requests is necessary.
- To serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- To be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
- To utilize a “Captain’s Pad” correctly and for the sake of communication.
- To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
- To present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day.
- To present children’s menus, when appropriate, and describe specials.
- To utilize the hotel’s computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualification:
Tertiary Education or Equivalent
Should have over one year experience in similar position
English communication spoken, reading and writing skills
Ability to handle large restaurants and guest volumes on a daily basis.
Should be able to work under pressure in a customer service environment
2 year minimum experience working in a multi cultural / 5 star hotel environment.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work if company accommodation provided, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight ticket allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.