Trade Marketing Manager | Sports & Lifestyle | Dubai
About the Role
Responsible for the management of Trade Marketing for all Al Futtaim sports and lifestyle brands. The job holder will manage all the mono, multi brands and distribution. Ensure the launch of all the brands and trade campaigns in all stores. Lead the trade marketing team and be an effective member of the overall marketing team.
Planning and Management:
- Work with brand and marketing teams to develop 6 month topline plans per brand.
- Lead campaign planning processes through alignment on marketing key styles with the Brand team.
- Prepare TM plans for mono and distribution during sellins to align the business’ annual marketing expenditure with product investment/brand campaigns and commercial opportunities.
- Planning and management of the TM campaigns (seasonal) and it’s journey to mono/dist. locations.
- Responsible for all TM associated with sell in season including showroom set ups and presentations to customers.
- Develop a toolkit per store to ensure a high standard of execution and exceptional retail experience.
Execution and Reporting:
- Manage alignment of the team’s planning & executions with other business divisions (internal & external) to ensure consistent output across GCC doors.
- Sets performance plans and guidelines.
- Ensure the timely and accurate execution of all the brand and trade campaigns in all participating stores
- Follow the brands guidelines
- Coordinate with VM and store team to come up with snag list for executions
- Coordinate and share the photo report with the team members
- Drives special projects and tasks as assigned by line manager, Head of Marketing.
- Be the point of contact for TM projects within Al Futtaim Sports Division.
- Manage relationships with global brand teams which are distributed by Al Futtaim.
- Lead a strong relationship build on savings with all external suppliers
- Work closely with brands trade marketing counterparts
- Responsible for daily performance management, and development of direct reports.
- Provides coaching and feedback to the team.
- Evaluate training needs and recommends programs for the team to ensure their functional and allround development.
- Set the yearly objectives and work with the trade marketing team and work toward a successful executions
- Manage expenditure on all TM initiatives and to ensure that they are within the allocated budget.
- Follow the Al Futtaim procurement process
- Full accountability over the trade marketing budget
Master’s degree in Marketing.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
3-5 years in Trade Marketing or similar roles.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Experienced in managing Trade Marketing across multiple locations.
- Ability to manage brand campaigns by.
- High Attention to details
- Effective project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Understand financial statements
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.