An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Supervisor to join F&B department at Zabeel House, The Greens. Purpose of the role is to assist the Assistant Outlet Manager to plan, organize and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality food and beverage service that is consistent with the SBU’s SOP and achieves maximum revenue and profit in line budgeted and forecasted projections.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Ensures that all colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the Company Quality Standards.
- Applies creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow, develop and improve the business.
- To assist the outlet manager in the preparation of the department budget and the sales and marketing plans.
- Achieves sales and profit targets and enhances the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
- Conducts regular team briefings and meetings.
- Ensures the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- Maintains departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow the SOPs all at all times.
- Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Ensures that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitors quality of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems/ complaints to Senior Management.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Provides specialist advice to customers and colleagues on food and beverages.
- Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
- Actively seeks and reviews customer feedback in regard to food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and takes appropriate and timely action.
- To conduct performance appraisals for all employees in the outlet to discuss existing performance and areas of improvement.
- Takes full responsibility of the outlet
- High School graduate or Diploma in Hotel Catering
- Detailed Food and Beverage knowledge (within a Quality Upscale Brand)
- Track record in working his / her way up to current position (succession plan / development within a Quality Upscale Brand)
- Certificate in Wines, Spirits and Alcoholic beverages (WSET Level 4 or international equivalent)
- Diploma (Top 5 in class) in Hotel Management from Leading Worldwide Hotel School (Lausanne, Glion, Hague, Cornell etc)
- Certified in Food knowledge (Internationally recognised)
- HACCP Certified
- Minimum 2 years as Team Leader role.
- Proven track record in Interviewing training and developing staff
- Proven track record in successfully implementing promotions
- Experience in Managing multicultural work force
- Experience in Managing multicultural work force.
- Computer literate or basic knowledge of Windows applications
- Knowledge of administration
- Lead by Example attitude
- Focused of Development of others
- Creative / Flexible / Open Minded Approach
- Attention to Detail Orientated
- Straight Forward Approach, Very Hands On and Approachable
- Ability to anticipate in day to day business
- Experience in Managing Food Costs and Inventory Control
About the benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.