Location: Riyadh, SA
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 37149
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To assist the Talent Acquisition team with sourcing candidates and providing additional support throughout the full life cycle recruitment process within the Al-Futtaim group. To partner with the Talent Acquisition account Partners to ensure the business’s recruitment requirements are supported with the best global and local talent and to ensure that all sourcing methods along with the selection of candidates chosen for interview are conducted in a timely manner while adhering to the Al-Futtaim Group Talent Acquisition policy
Description of the Accountability
- Support the Talent Acquisition Partner’s with the sourcing and first stage screening of candidates.
- Provide both candidate shortlist’s and longlist’s for the appropriate TA Partner within a agreed timeframe.
- Provide snapshot and in-depth candidate market mapping data for specific business recruitment campaigns.
- Provide salary comparison survey reports to assist HR/Business with market trends and comparisons.
- Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates.
- Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to identify and attract talent
- Assist with assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business
- Plan, develop and manage ongoing multiple Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the various business’s hiring Plans.
- Use relevant interviewing techniques to match & select candidate profiles with business requirements
- Ensure SLAs are adhered to and processes followed for all roles
Education & Work experience:
A bachelors degree within any professional field relevant to the business area or within HR would be preferred.
A minimum of 2 years recruitment/ sourcing experience is required
Experience of working within a large matrix organisation would be an advantage.
In house experience preferred
Experience of sourcing with multiple high volume or niche roles
Other Experience and Knowledge:
Previous experience working with an ATS preferred (Success Factors)
Good knowledge of local country labor laws and regulations is an advantage
Experience of creating extensive market mapping to provide the business and company with specific candidate and company market data
Interviewing personal assessment skills
Strong communication skills
Teamwork and collaboration
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.