About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You effectively work with others by developing trust and respect in order to achieve agreed goals. You implement change by looking for opportunities to make improvement in the way of work. You have the ability to plan, implement and monitor the planned actions.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in staff scheduling in retail environment.
- Knowledge of scheduling software and MS Navision
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of IKEA store operations and country legal requirements in staff planning
About the Role
You provide staff work schedules through optimised staff planning that is focused on Co-workers, Customers and the IKEA Business.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Collect, analyse and review the schedules,vacation,trainings with the different teams to ensure sufficient capacity in the store
- Ensure schedules are published in time to meet the requirements of the store and all changes are registered
- Monitor and report staff planning KPI and act in case of any deviations
- Convert the store business plan into action plan for different departments and implement different actions to optimize the staff resources
- Support department managers frequently to ensure development, adaptation and improvement of quality schedules that are within the forecasted hours and have updated co-worker availability and skill levels
- Forecast highlighting commercial calendar activities to ensure schedules with labour rules and internal requirements
- Improve the store staff planning process and alert the business navigator when the scheduled or actual hours exceed the agreed financial framework
- Work with global directions and initiatives from IKEA and explore best practice oppurtunities for the IKEA business and IKEA stor
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.