- To overview the FEED contractor as Site HSE Manager on project management consultant team for FEED and associated project activities.
- Review all FEED documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
- Review compliance with FEED Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
- Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
- Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
- Degree in Safety or loss prevention Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to Onshore
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
- Fully familiar with international standards & guidelines as well as local specific requirements to be applied for major oil/gas processing facilities during design, engineering and construction
- Must have been involved in safety, HAZOP reviews during front end engineering design phase and detailed engineering & construction phase of similar projects
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
- Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
- In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
- With integrity
- With due skill, care and diligence
- In good faith, and
- In compliance with all applicable laws
- Adopting an adaptive mindset and using strategic and critical thinking to approach problems in a new way
- Ability to deal efficiently with priorities and manage time appropriately
- Advanced level proficiency with all MS Office products, including: Outlook; Word; Excel; and PowerPoint
- A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including external stakeholders
- Ensure MacDonald HSE policies are at the forefront of all activities
- Adopting a proactive approach towards complex tasks and overall delivery
- Sound knowledge of professional and international standards
We thank you for your interest in this position and would like to inform you only candidates selected for an interview wsill be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.