Senior Accountant – GL | Real Estate | Cairo Festival city
About the Position
Ensure accurate business reporting by adhering to robust closing activities.
Ensures an accurate & timely month, quarter & year-end closing providing all necessary regular & irregular analysis.
Prepare monthly management reports.
Ensure a clean & timely year-end audit and assist with financial audits, prepare audit schedules and interface with auditors.
Responsible to prepare and distribute timely, accurate financial statement and all Analytical reports related and non-related to the financial statements
Ensure reconciliation of inter-company accounts and rectification of reconciling items.
Ensure that all the financial transactions are properly accounted in the General Ledger and in the correct cost and profit centres.
Handling intercompany cost allocations.
Prepare Cash reports.
Maintaining accurate revenue and cost recognition databases.
Ensure all month-end entries are passed in the system like pre-payments, accruals etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Egyptian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Solid background of real estate sector accounting.
5-7 Years of relevant experience in Real Estate sector.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, power point and WinWord.
- Strong understanding of setting up and organizing database and spreadsheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP financial application experience preferred.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast learner.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.