- Take guest in-room dining orders, communicate special requests to the kitchen, and coordinate deliver of orders and complementary in-room amenities according to Four Seasons Standards
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards,describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Upsell additional services and products in order to maximize revenues.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system, check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; Private Bar and beverage food quality; guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food and beverage quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests. Coordinate amenity delivery by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Maintain and file logs of amenity deliveries, table retrievals and private bar service requests.
- Update Opera with guest preferences collected and maintain regular reports to review in-house and arriving VIPs with special requests/set-ups.
- Be familiar with the services available to owners and tenants – offer all IRD services to residents considering a special time quote (see separate policy).
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Stock and order paper (cups, tags, straws etc) and office (Micros paper, printing paper, amenity cards, breakfast door knob menus etc) supply items.
- Assist in setting tray tables for delivery.
- Work closely with Housekeeping coordinator to handle in-room guest requests simultaneously and seamlessly.
- Use of HotSOS to dispatch staff on guestroom (and residential) floors to complete the needed request.
- Use Opera reports to prepare for hotelguests; share communication with team and beyond in regards to preferences; update records/profiles etc.
- Coordinate with banquets when special deliveries are requested from an event to the guest room (i.e. midnight snack for bride and groom etc).
- Complete cashiering duties as per guideline daily.
- Assist in preparing regular Avero reports to analyze performance and adjust strategy according to guest preferences.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.