- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Al Najada Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
As Revenue Executive you will assist the Revenue Manager in setting and effectively communicating the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre-determined seasonality. You will also be responsible along side the Revenue Manager to ensuring available technology (PMS & RMS) is fully utilized and understood according to the property specific business mix and requirements and to ensuring its optimal use. Your responsibilities include but not limited to measuring performance on all distribution channels, to ensure that fair market share is well achieved.
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- 2 years revenue and yield experience in the hospitality industry
- Familiar with the hotel operations, available technology and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, as well as local competitors and events.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.