Project Manager (ADVETI) – Job Description
Minimum 5 years’ experience in local and/or international project management experience of high value projects and event management, preferred in the education sector.
- Bachelor degree or above in a relevant specialization with supporting training courses and experience
- PMP Certification or equivalent is preferred
- Competent Project Management skills
- Decision Making: Predefined authority upon project assignment
- Strong personality skills to deal with executive management, senior management and project managers at all levels
- Well-developed conceptual analytical, research and evaluation skill, including the ability to provide innovative thinking in solving complex problems
- Evidence of extensive experience in previous and current employment in a relevant field such as working in the education and training sector liaising with industry in a business high level relationships role or being involved through a management position in a related organization responsible for such arrangements
- High level skills and experience in Project Management best practice, such as PMI
- A proven record in achieving results within tight timelines, and demonstrated capacity to set and implement new directions
- To oversee and assist in Project Management plans along with Project Managers at all entities under ACTVET.
- To provide guidance to project management best practices by utilizing the developed project management methodology and ensuring adherence and best practice.
- To follow up the implementation of MoUs and contracts signed by ACTVET.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively apply recognized PM methodology and enforce project standards
- Monitor and assist to ensure projects are on track and managed risks
- Produce progress reports feed into Project Portfolio Manager Dashboard
- Ensure all lines of communication are constantly maintained
- Utilize an escalation process for issues & high risks
- Facilitate training sessions with entities, associates and others as needed
- Understand the financial models and ensure program owners are within budget
- Conduct evaluation sessions upon project completion and lessons learned
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects
- Guidance, coaching and training for Associates
- Create a climate which encourages excellence
- Pragmatic use of program/project management disciplines to bring tangible benefits to the business at lowest possible cost in shortest possible time
- Participate in a cultural change to create an understanding with professional approach
- Promote and share best practices in project management.
- Any additional task requested by management
effective communication, time management, expereinced project management
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.