• To coordinate with the Client and other project stakeholders on the procedures and protocols required to be set in place before, during and after fuel is introduced into the
• Highlight where applicable and make recommendations where needed for any changes. If agreed, to coordinate the Management of Change procedure with teh Client.
• To review Contractor’s detailed pre-commissioning and commissioning plans, schedules, method statements, risk assessments, drawings, etc and ensure project targets are met for discipline works.
• To inspect, monitor, manage & supervise the pre-commissioning & commissioning stages of the project in direct coordination with the Client’s team and Contractor’ Commissioning Engineer and ensure works are carried out in accordance to the approved documentation and without any escalation of agreed levels of risk or HSE requirements
of the Works.
• To inspect, monitor & supervise the HSE performance of all construction contractors under his discipline and to ensure that all work sites under his control are operating in
a safe manner.
• Witness and signoff all stages of the pre-commissioning works and commissioning works and maintain the documentation required. If any failures occur to be able to troubleshoot and recommend measures for re-testing, changes required which shall be approved through a formal Management of Change process.
• To review the mark-up drawings submitted by EPC and sign-off.
• Review of As-built drawings submitted by EPC and verify that the submitted drawings are in line with actual construction on site.
• Preparation of pre-commissioning & commissioning dossier for handover to client.
• Co-ordination with Contractor and client as and when required.
• To co-ordinate any part of complete shutdown with client and associated Permit to Works.
• Preparation of reports associated with day to day construction activities.
• Minimum of 7 years experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of Jet A1 fuel systems (fuel depots and fuel hydrant systems) at civilian airports
• Sound knowledge, experience and skills in reading P&IDs, SLDs, System Architecture Drawings, C&E matrices,
• Familiar with design and Engineering standards, including local regulations
• Able to read, understand construction drawings. Good knowledge of on-site HSE management
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experienced in managing Client teams, contractors, subcontractors, vendors and people skills
• Added advantage of operating Jet A1 Fuel Systems at airports
• Familiarity with AirBP and/or SHELL Specifications, Procedures etc will be an added advantage
• Capable of troubleshooting & problem solving associated with Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control systems
• In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at
the core of our corporate values hence do not
engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
o With integrity
o With due skill, care and diligence
o In good faith, and
o In compliance with all applicable laws
• Adopting an adaptive mindset and using strategic and critical thinking to approach problems in a new way
• Ability to deal efficiently with priorities and manage time appropriately
• Advanced level proficiency with all MS Office products, including: Outlook; Word; Excel; and PowerPoint
• A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including external stakeholders
• Ensure MacDonald HSE policies are at the forefront of all activities
• Adopting a proactive approach towards complex tasks and overall delivery
• Sound knowledge of professional and international standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.