When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in consulting with Deloitte & Touche Middle East will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of businesses. However, we’re not simply looking for people who know how to think, but who can display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, consulting at Deloitte requires specialist skills that embrace areas such as strategy, operations, financials, people management and technology. If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the business world, we will provide you with a professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
Provide administrative and logistics support to the Consulting team including but not limited to drafting formal letters, preparation of documents including formatting and printing, meetings and appointments scheduling, flights scheduling, document archiving, record keeping and filing as well as telephone handling. We are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join our team as an Office Administrator.
As the Office Administrator your primary responsibilities:
• Being the first point of contact for all (internal) enquiries related to administrative and support matters within the Consulting function
• Oversee the day-to-day operations in the Abu Dhabi office for the Consulting function
• Complex travel management by arranging fights, hotels, transfers, visa’s etc.
• Organizing internal meetings and events
• Oversee internal operations and communication
• Meeting and greeting new joiners and supporting HR with on-boarding
• Managing Insurances and office licensing
• Handle data entry work and filing paperwork
• Maintaining weekly excel logs (vendors, subcontractors, receipt vouchers, payment vouchers..)
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, accounts payable and receivable
• Review/verify financial documents and ensure that they are in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures
• Recording day-to-day transactions into appropriate systems (payables, receivables, petty cash, depreciation, prepaids..)
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Verifying bank deposits
• Preparing/ processing business payments
• Ensure accurate and timely closing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
• Excellent English communication skills: verbal and written
• Excellent Arabic communication skills: verbal and written
• 2+ years Administration experience or working within office management environment
• Previous experience of managing financials including budgets, invoicing, banking etc.
• Extremely well organized, detail-oriented (with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines) and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A self-starter that can work independently and can take charge of the role with minimal supervision
• Excellent client service/stakeholder relationship skills
• A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ease with Technology (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Exchange)
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.