We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Proposal Specialist / Coordinator based in our Toronto office.
You are an important member of our team, supporting proposal activities across our Canadian business. You report to the Division Manager, and your day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not be limited to, the following:
- Researching, identifying, and sharing relevant bidding opportunities where we may have a right to win
- Managing registrations and receiving and sharing notifications from bidding websites
- Coordinating the proposal development process for in-progress and pending proposals, including developing the proposal development schedule and response outlines;
- Reading and understanding RFQs and RFPs to make sure we are responding to all requirements;
- Reviewing, editing, or writing our technical and marketing proposal content so it’s compelling, current, complete, and correct;
- Working with our graphic designer to create branded proposal graphics, such as covers, dividers, organization charts, flow charts, schedules, and more
- Working with administrative staff and external printers to produce physical copies of the proposal submission (printing, binding, electronic copy, shipping and delivery, etc.); and
- Working with graphic designer and project managers to coordinate and prepare presentation materials.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Mott MacDonald Canada Limited will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Ideally, you have some or all of the following:
- Experience working in an engineering, construction, or architectural firm
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (preferably more) managing the proposal development process
- Motivated to take initiative, work independently, and manage a complex proposal process
- Exceptional writing and editing skills that communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Comfortable engaging staff across our global business who may be supporting our proposals, as well as external teaming partners
- Passion for working with diverse teams
- Naturally thorough, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Analytical and critical-thinking skills and an ability to understand and verify compliance
- Proficient/advanced formatting skills with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Able to liaise with external printers to support our document production
- Capabilities with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphic design programs are a plus
Together with our clients, Mott MacDonald is solving some of the world’s most intricate challenges. We search out the connections others fail to make; we unlock creativity and deliver better outcomes for the lives we touch every day.
Mott MacDonald is a wholly independent, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering and development consultancy servicing public and private sectors around the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices and delivering projects in 150 countries. Every day we build upon our reputation for technical excellence by taking on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects, particularly in areas such as highways and bridges, rail and transit systems, tunnels, and pipeline services.
We are positioned for healthy growth, profitability, and career opportunities across North America and around the world. As part of our growing business, we want to hear from you: the enthusiastic, collaborative, and talented individuals who enjoy problem solving and pitching in to grow a successful business. Join our team of seasoned professionals who are finding opportunities through connected thinking to develop our Mott MacDonald global presence.
At Mott MacDonald, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.