Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Learning & Development Consultant
Division and Company: Al-Futtaim Private LLC – Training Centre
Reporting Manager: Leadership Divisional Manager
The L&D Consultant diagnoses learning needs, identifies appropriate solutions and develops strategic learning plans and frameworks to facilitate the achievement of business goals in partnership with our clients and internal stakeholders.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design, develops, implements & assesses training initiatives to ensure content is up to date and reflects best practice
- Ensures that content is up to date with group practices and processes in order to ensure alignment
- Researches and proposes blended training solutions
- Assesses career pathways in line with development and recommends individuals identified with high potential
- Drive Emiratisation development pathways and traineeships
- Engage when required with external consultants and specialists
- Deliver the core curriculum, training calendar and customised programs as scheduled
- Serve as a Learning and Development Trainer on key projects, cross functional teams and group rollouts
- Where required consult, recommend, design interventions and execute business solutions
- Ensures adherence to industry and government regulatory standards
- Identify and improve operational systems & processes
- Research and formally recommend best practice or international standards that drive AFTC vision
- Ensure delivery metrics are adhered to
- Identify Learning and Development needs within the group for specific business units
- Manage internal & external customer expectations especially in regards to assessment practices & reporting
- Consult with businesses to provide solutions and options, measuring customer satisfaction
- Prepare proposals & quotations in line with business plan objectives (increase revenues, provide access, support performance, increase commercial outcomes)
- Work inclusively with HR Business Partners, business trainers, Line Managers and Executives to deliver to gain agreement, share workloads and meet expectations
- Communicate recommended solutions to the business in order to gain buy-in and approval
- Ensure all AFG businesses and key stakeholders are aware of the AFTC products & Services
- Utilise tools and resources that will discover training needs or assess capability standards
- Maximise opportunities to communicate Group HR & AFTC achievements, initiatives and projects
- Maintain systems for collating and reporting on Development performance
- Manage & Analyse the Learning & Development performance
- Collate and report AFTC performance metrics
- Ensure key stakeholders in the business have up to date reports
- Providing Trainer delivery days and feedback data
- Manage projects to meet key objectives
- As required lead or partner AFTC, Group HR or business specific projects
- Ensuring project KPI’s are met and exceeded
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant Training certificates
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Curriculum design experience
- Knowledge of Competency standards
- A wide range of assessment design and delivery knowledge
- Program facilitation experience
- A high level of computer literacy
- Experience of blended learning
- Business operations, project management and Customer Service experience would be a distinct advantage
- Extensive Sales experience, Relationship Management experience, project management, Customer Service & Sales
- High level of analysis & problem solving
- Consulting skills
- Curriculum design
- Assessment methodologies
- Project Management skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent ability to design and facilitate a variety of creative learning interventions which bring lasting value.
- Deep knowledge of current training practices and methodologies.
- Proven ability to deliver competently to senior /board level delegates.
- Proactive thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to run projects within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of current leadership and management development techniques.
- Experience in design across a whole range of programmes.
- Experience in proposal design and client pitching.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- First class relationship management skills.
- IT skills- across major tools- Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Coaching/mentoring skills.
- Commercial acumen and hunger for business success.
- Behaviour in line with our values at all times.
- Self-starter and efficient time manager.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.