Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 38230
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
Junior HRBP supports a number of processes related to Talent Acquisition, Engagement, L&D, budgeting, reporting , organization maintenance on SAP and compliance of personnel administration in stores. Plays a key role with the generalist knowledge to support different priorities within the department.
Manpower Budget & Reporting
- Supports Senior HRBP and HR Operations Manager to collate manpower requirements from management, validating variable budget assumptions, correct data entry to planning tool for each cost center. Creates Headcount tracking sheets by band by cost center together with the budget approval
- Compiles data for HR reporting, analysis data and variance and prepares the report
- Compiles PDR rating and forms, checks conformity. Contact managers for guidance on the quality of the content for the levels agree
- Supports Senior HRBP for the man power planning and recruitment activities for band G and below including Stores.
- Liaises with the TA team to manage Success Factors, opening and managing requisitions and completing positions addressing the business needs
- Reviews disciplinary cases, ensures correct documentation and compares evidence. Suggests action to Senior HRBP, prepares warning letters and ensures filing.
HR Administration & Compliance
- Trains, informs standards, checks store admin teams to ensure correct data keeping and audit compliance with regards to HR Administration ( leave, overtime, comp-off, attendance)
- Conduct necessary checks for HR related costs and accruals as instructed by the HR Operations Manager
System and Organizational Maintenance
- In order to ensure correct workflows and status of employment, conducts checks on the SAP to reflect management changes, employee transfers, status changes and works with line managers and SSU s to get the changes reflected on the system
- Ensure the organization charts are updated and reflects current status of the organization.
Corporate and Brand
- Job holder is an ambassador for Alfuttaim and M&S Brands and will act responsibly to represent both brands in line with define brand /corporate values
- Job holder will develop relations with all SSU s, group functions and store teams to leverage best support and correct administration.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree;
Minimum Experience: 3+ years work experience in Personnel Administration
Job-Specific Skills: Understands personnel administration from workflow, policy, legal and systems perspective, can manage any part of those processes when required. Can prepare payroll and ensure legal reporting. Can work with numbers and prepare reports. Attention to detail , being organized and meeting deadlines are key in this role.
Competent is using MSOffice Tools & SAP HCM
- Must have the ability to create an environment where Al Futtaim behaviours are exhibited at all levels
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
The incumbent will embrace and exhibit M&S Service Behaviours being positive, being respectful, being determined , taking ownership and responsibility .
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.