Senior Officer Digital Marketing – Job Description
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business Administration
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the TVET field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of the Social Media including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
The Senior Officer – Digital Marketing will implement the ACTVET’s Social Media marketing plan. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and social media initiatives using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.). The Senior Officer – Digital Marketing must be motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the ACTVET’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
Principle tasks and responsibilities
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the ACTVET’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and initiatives.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for events and activities.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results and statistics.
- Become an advocate for the ACTVET in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
excellent writting skills both english and arabic, experienced social media platforms
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.