- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world? most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our team members by coordinating timely completion of the daily audit function. You will be responsible for ensuring that all the financial transactions of the hotel are conducted to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. You will maintains records that are used by other departments to perform required financial procedures, including tax preparation and profit-and-loss analysis.
• College diploma in hotel management or financial majors
• Previous experience in Front Office
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Good level of English both written and spoken
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.