• The Inspector will be required to assist the construction supervision team
• Provide professional support to the management team within the Division, helping to ensure high quality service delivery and a co-ordinated response to clients
• Involve delegated trust and authority, together with the use of initiative, at a level commensurate with the status of the post
• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
• Observe, check and record work execution is in accordance with approved methods
• Check instructions are being carried out
• Check setting-out and levels
• Check services locations and ensure their protection
• Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
• Check materials delivered are as approved and properly stored
• Observe site safety procedures
• Measure work done when required
• Assist in the preparation of ‘drawings
• To undertake specific projects as required
• Minimum qualification of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
• 12+ years’ of total experience
• Experience working on CCGT Power Plant, preferably in Middle East.
• In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at
the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
o With integrity
o With due skill, care and diligence
o In good faith, and
o In compliance with all applicable laws
• Adopting an adaptive mindset and using strategic and critical thinking to approach problems in a new way
• Ability to deal efficiently with priorities and manage time appropriately
• Advanced level proficiency with all MS Office products, including: Outlook; Word; Excel; and PowerPoint
• A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including external stakeholders
• Ensure MacDonald HSE policies are at the forefront of all activities
• Adopting a proactive approach towards complex tasks and overall delivery
• Sound knowledge of professional and international standards
• Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
• Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
• Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
• Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
We thank you for your interest in this position and would like to inform you only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.