A Human Resources Officer is responsible mainly for responding to applicant requirements to deliver an excellent experience while working with internal customers on recruitment needs and ensuring employee and prospect documentation is in order.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Officer, you are responsible mainly for responding to all applicant requirements to deliver an excellent experience. A Human Resources Officer will also be required to work with internal customers on recruiting needs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to all applicants requirements in a professional, courteous manner in line with brand standards
- Responsible for recruitment and selection.
- Direct applicants to the online application service
- Guide Officers and internal customers to HR database when necessary for timely paperwork
- Produce ad hoc reports from HR database as and when required
- Ensure all applicants have correct asylum and immigration documentation and assist with annual checks
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Assist with recruitment fairs
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Prepare periodic reports – HR Report,Manning, Recruitment & Hiring, Turnover, etc.
- Assists in planningand execution of various HR programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the payrollpreparation.
- Provide HR administrative support and other general HR duties.
- Assist on the training initiatives and programsin conjuction with the L&D Manager.
A Human Resources Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in recruitment and HR administration
- With good knowledge of local laws
- With strong hospitality and recruitment background preferably in luxury property
- With knowledge of Taleo or its equivalent is an advantage.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.