Key responsibilities and duties are listed, but not limited to, the below:
- Liaise with key business leads to assess, agree and monitor technical training requirements
- Drive process, policy and resources to support key training & development initiative’s, and promote access to learning
- Evaluate training requests against the business priorities (supported by the regional training assistant) ensuring appropriate RoI
- Identify and agree, with the Regional Talent Development Manager, focused campaigns to drive self-lead development across our people
- Facilitate a schedule of learning events across each year aligned to group, regional, unit, sector and practice plans
- Promote use of learning systems, course catalogues, induction training material
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to create content where necessary
- Provide input to selection of tools and technologies for training development (new and innovative solutions) & sources internal SME’s and external providers.
- Maintain required communications related to learning initiatives and maintains a comprehensive file of work; project documentation and course folders
- Provide timely and informative reports regarding training completion, budget spend, feedback and ROI
- Manage L&D communications, Compass page and resources (guidance materials, etc)
- Develop recommendations for the unit L&D annual budgets and, with support from the Regional Training Assistant, manage training spend
- Support development and deployment of Group and Regional Talent development initiates within the Middle East
unit including performance management
- Ensure Work with the wider HR team and the business to enhance and develop talent management strategies
- Act as a key driver to embed the Company’s People promise in the MME Unit. This role is focussed on driving and enhancing the Unit’s culture towards the Vision of the Company and its leadership.
HR Operational Support
- In addition, this role will be required to support the business in general HR operational support during busy periods, for leave cover and when there are operational change initiatives.
- Minimum of BA or BSc education (Human Resources or Business Administration or any other relevant discipline)
- To demonstrate progressive proficiency and competency to deliver and facilitate training
- Develop one’s own knowledge of evaluation of training methodology
- Research industry best practice approaches for innovations in learning
- Commercial awareness and understanding of ‘Route to Revenue’ and RoI
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative, adaptability and diversity awareness.
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality
- Capable of building positive stakeholder relationships and a network within the company
- Demonstrates knowledge of adult learning, knowledge of instructional design, familiar training models
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
- In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
- With integrity
- With due skill, care and diligence
- In good faith, and
- In compliance with all applicable laws
- Adopting an adaptive mindset and using strategic and critical thinking to approach problems in a new way
- Ability to deal efficiently with priorities and manage time appropriately
- Advanced level proficiency with all MS Office products, including: Outlook; Word; Excel; and PowerPoint
- A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including external stakeholders
- Adopting a proactive approach towards complex tasks and overall delivery
We thank you for your interest in this position and would like to inform you only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture. At Mott MacDonald, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace
Main Purpose of the role:
The role is focused on driving and enhancing the Unit’s culture towards the Vision of the Company and its leadership, with the incumbent concentrating on the strategic development and implementation of: Performance Management, Talent Management, Development Programmes, Succession Management, Organisational Development, and the embedding of the Company’s People promise in the MME Unit.
They will provide Talent, Learning and Development (L&D), and other people focused support and advisory services to the Middle East business. The role will be responsible for developing and delivering training interventions, initiatives and development opportunities for staff at all levels, that support the business to deliver Unit-, Sector- and Practice-specific strategic and tactical objectives.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.