Housekeeping Supervisor – Millennium Al Barsha Dubai
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible for supervising the daily operation as well as the Housekeeping Attendants to ensure standards are followed and cleanliness in all related areas is maintained.
• Prepare and delegate daily tasks to Housekeeping Attendants and provide team with necessary resources such as keys and supplies to ensure efficient service on the floor
• Handle Guest requests and complaints with care and follow up effectively to enhance Guest satisfaction
• Inspect Guest rooms to ensure cleanliness and compliance to the Quality standards of the Hotel
• Monitor room status i.e VIP/DND etc and effectively communicate room status and release rooms to the Front Office Department to maintain an efficient operation
• Report damaged items in the room and broken equipment to the Engineering Department as well as any lost and found items by following the set procedures
• Order Housekeeping supplies on time and ensure inventory procedures are followed to maintain sufficient stock levels for the operational demands
• Evaluate Housekeeping Attendant performance throughout the year and provide effective feedback when needed. Report any performance issues to the Executive Housekeeper
• Train Housekeeping Attendants on Standards of Performance (SOPs) to maintain the desired level of performance
Previous supervisory and training/teaching experience is an asset
• Must have strong leadership skills, able to motivate and lead employees to achieve the department’s vision and measurable goals
• Must possess the ability to make informed decisions through organizing, planning & taking ownership to assigned responsibilities
• Must have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.