Housekeeping Supervisor Hilton Hotels & Resorts – UAE Job Summary
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Submit Resume Now!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Allocate work duties to Team Members
- Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times
Housekeeping Floor Supervisors serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.