A Housekeeping Attendant for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing each request and delegating between the team members, so that work can be done in an efficient and timely manner ensuring an exceptional experience for our Guests.
What will I be doing?
As Housekeeping Attendant for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, you will support all Housekeeping and Laundry team for all aspects by delegating the day-to-day activities Housekeeping and Laundry within the hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified d by the hotel brand standards
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Provide excellent guest service
- Actively works on availability and release of Rooms for Guest Service along with Floor Housekeeping Supervision
- Manages the controls of the Housekeeping department, such as: frequency of employees, release of master keys, book incident, input and output input and output uniform and linen, among others
- Responsible for checking daily the guest information in CRM and ensure that the preferences and requests of the same are met on time
- Request flowers for special occasions (marriage, death, maternity …). Besides providing embroidery for special linen (wedding and pampering)
- Control makes monthly Lost and Found and donations
- Check the uniforms and send for c leaning and / or repair
- Coordinates and controls all traffic of documents and people within the department. Does releases linen of Laundry daily
- Makes daily guest clothing release of guests that use the laundry service
- Makes monthly closing of Laundry expenses and provision of same
- Replaces (a) Laundry Attendant in case of holidays, days off or absences
A Housekeeping Attendant for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Laundry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency, at intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Luxury hospitality experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.