Able to provide Rosewood Abu Dhabi guests and staff a unique and outstanding locker room/spa experience. Provide effective and efficient guest service. Provide members/guests with extensive knowledge of the spa, in order to enhance their visit and promote The Spa at Rosewood members /guests with the highest level of services to increase sales and demand repeat business.
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental Rosewood policies/service procedures/standards.
· Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
· Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
· Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
· Follow Spa opening procedures.
· Report to work in appropriate uniform, on time, and well groomed according to Rosewood Abu Dhabi guidelines.
· Guest Service
· Assist members/guests in the following areas:
a. Spa, dining and other reservations and information.
b. Shoe service (men’s locker attendant will do).
c. Locker key administration
e. Pool and Fitness room
f. Towels, robes, sandals and amenities maintenance.
· Assist with lounge Food and Beverage service as needed.
· Attend all scheduled staff meetings.
· Follow-up to spa director on all comments, concerns and suggestions made by staff and Rosewood Abu Dhabi members and guests.
· Explain and promote all spa facilities, services and activities.
· Knowledgeable in all aspects of spa services, programming and reservations.
· Receive and manage all locker room supplies and equipment.
· Continually strive to improve the procedures at the spa attendant’s desk.
· Provide all spa and club related activities to co-workers and Rosewood Abu Dhabi members/guests.
· Follow spa attendant’s procedures in the spa policy/procedure manual.
· Model and reinforce all standards and policies set by The Spa at Rosewood Abu Dhabi
· Provide updates and accurate information regarding spa policy, as well as any supplemental information, which will increase the staff’s knowledge base and effectiveness.
· Attend all spas’ training sessions on a consistent and regular basis.
· Responsible for maintaining helpful, cooperative relations with co-workers.
· Responsible for adhering to Rosewood Abu Dhabi employee handbook guidelines and The Spa Policy/Procedure manual
· Responsible for adhering to Rosewood Abu Dhabi’s core values.
· Responsible for assisting and establishing and maintaining standard of excellence in professional image and service.
· All other duties as required.
· Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a luxury
hotel. A background in fitness education and/or health related discipline is an asset.
· Education: High school diploma. Diploma or degree in a related field, or equivalent vocational
training certificate, CPR certified.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.