We are currently seeking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products, with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Head Waiter/ Head Waitress you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Work in close cooperation with the Kitchen and Stewarding as well as the Outlet Cashiers to ensure a smooth running operation
• Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP’s
• Monitor duty schedules for the respective team
• Ensure the proper appearance and grooming of assigned employees
• Work towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours
• Handle the welcome of arriving guests and their seating through the hostess and take over, if she is not available
• Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being
• Familiar with the outlets menu, promotional activities and other relevant issues concerning the outlet and the hotel
• Contribute to meet and maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with a maximum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and a wide familiarity with Micros would be desirable. Previous experiences in leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented and groomed individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude and a high aptitude for customer care. You are a hands-on and proactive person with a charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.