- Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a Guest Relations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable experience. You are a key representative of our hotel and brand, and as such you will need to anticipate guest needs, and handle inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner. You will take personal responsibility for ensuring that all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met, and that follow up is completed in a timely manner. You will be proactive and innovative suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs, ensuring their delight with their experience.
• College degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in Front Office or Guest Services
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken
Position only open to local Malaysian.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.