Location: Doha, QA
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 37427
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
As a Government Relations Manager , you will lead the Government relations team, and uphold all transactions related to the government. You are responsible for maintaining solid base of connections across public and private entities in Qatar and keeping abreast of changes in government processes and regulations to ensure full compliance across the Al futtaim group. The Government Relations Manager functions as an advisor in all concerns regarding the rules and regulations of the government of Qatar. You job responsibilities include the below, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Promotions and Sales events and coordinate between business and Consumer Protection.
- Controlling all the request and the process for CR amendment and Trade License renewals.
- Serves as a trusted advisor on procedures required as per the Qatari laws.
- Manage the process of creating new branches and register the Trade Marks.
- Controlling and follow-up the process and renewal the Employees and legal documents.
- Ensure business are kept up to date about all documentation requirements and changes in relevant law and procedure with the support of the PRO’s.
- Maintain the visa quota, and arrange a new as per business request.
- Liaise with the PRO’s on ongoing work to ensure that all work is duly processed on time.
- Managing team performance, giving clear and smart plans, monitoring the work flow and daily transactions, coaching & counseling the team, communicate and motivate the team, listen & solve conflict issues, work and help the team during crisis, manage team mid and end year personal development plan/ appraisal.
To be eligible for this position you must hold a minimum of Bachelors degree. Having Legal background or knowledge will be an advantage. You must have a minimum 5 years of job related experience with proven strong relationship with government entities.
Job-Specific Skills: You must be an arabic speaker. Proficient in the English language with excellent interpersonal and writing skills. Omani nationals or candidates with relevant experience only shall be considered for the role.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.