We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products, with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Bar Manager you are responsible to manage the the Award winning, Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Approve schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide, to ensure adequate manpower at all times
- Able to work under pressure
- Ensures compliance with the Bar policies, standards and procedures
- Ensures the colleagues have the required knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods and garnishments
- Ensure licenses are updated and in line with current legislation
- Understand, interpret and assess diverse outlet P&Ls
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of your team and for managing any colleague relations issues with the support of the human resources department
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas of the outlet
- •Assists with developing menus and planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing
- Communicates critical information to the Bar colleagues regarding each event
- Ensure sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
- Supervise the daily operation and be hands on
- Advise and consult with the Director of Food & Beverage and Assistant Food & Beverage Director on all matters pertaining to the beverage operation
- Supervise all bar personnel by constantly observing attitude towards colleagues and guests
- Provides feedback to colleagues in an effort to improve service performance
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels
- Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints •Responsible for defining the training needs and set-up training programs
- Supports a departmental orientation program for colleagues to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans
- Ensure proper handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses
- Inspect all areas daily before opening according to fixed standard checklist
- Approve requisitions for beverages, condiments, general supplies and guest supplies, taking into consideration established par stocks.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a trendy, outgoing and easy approachable professional with a solid beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members with a wide knowledge of today’s competitive market and you should possess following competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.