Financial Analyst I Al-Futtaim Engineering & Technologies I Dubai, UAE
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reporting Line: Financial Performance & Analysis Manager
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Financial Analyst will be in the role of providing support to FP&A Manager & Financial Controller. The Financial Analyst is expected to provide excellent support in terms of Monthly Review & MIS, Management Dash Board reporting, Budgeting and forecasting exercise, Divisional performance analysis, productivity analysis, Regional Tax requirements, Business Review Meeting presentations & workings, Cost to complete the project exercise etc.
- This role demands exposure to highly sensitive & confidential information of the organization and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment.
- Financial Performance Analysis & Reporting
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long range strategic plans and operating budgets.
- Collect and evaluate data, prepares forecasts, analyse trends and presents results pertaining to sales, operations, Cost of Sales and other areas.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and develop presentations to management on strategy review, annual budget, monthly and quarterly actual to forecast analyse, Business Review Meeting, etc
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by other stakeholders during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to the company
- Carry out financial analysis at multiple complexity levels including rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, cost analysis, Risk Adjusted return on Capital, bid, job analysis and financial and expense performance comparisons
- Other key responsibility
- Calculation of incentive of employees.
- Validating Order book and Jobs in pipeline and developing Revenue GAP Analysis
- Support in Internal and external auditing
- BPC & SAP Uploads
- Support in Accounting, Monthly Book Closure in coordination with Share Service Finance
- Any other assignments as and when required by the management
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Intermediate degree in CA/ICWA/CMA/M.com & B.com
- Working knowledge is SAP Financial, MM & Project modules
- Expert in MS Excel
- Minimum 5 Years relevant experience in Construction/ Contracting Industry
Job-Specific Technical Skills:
- Position requires strong communication skill, analytical abilities, detailed approach, hands on experience in Microsoft advance excel & reporting
- Hands on experience on SAP
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards & IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional knowledge
- Self confidence
- Job Ethic
- Meeting standard
- Commitment to job
- Attitude towards honesty
- Attention to detail
- Accurate listening
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.