About the Role:
The Busser/ Server Assistant position assists the Food Server in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards.
We are looking for individuals who possess:
- High level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the job.
- Working knowledge of Micros is preferred.
- Proficiency in English enabling conversational communication.
- Fundamental knowledge of food and beverage techniques and trends.
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, result orientation and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task.
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of hospitality industry work schedule.
- Preferably with a year or two experience in a luxury hotel.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
Join our Team:
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.