An Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting,coordinating, and performing administrative tasks for the events team in allaspects of in-house conferences and meetings, assisting with communicationsbetween departments and clients, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As an Events Coordinator, you would beresponsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support and assist Events Managers to ensure alldetails are complete as arranged with the client ie: meeting room set-ups,guarantees…
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing correspondenceis typed, received, mailed and/or filed as required.
- Ensure the daily event sheet is given to alldepartments
- Type change orders and postings for the Hotelreader boards as well as door tags
- Organizes and maintains event order files
- Generate internal BEOs and meeting requests
- Support the daily distribution of BEOs
- Act as the administrator for the Hotel parkingsystem
- Process group commissions
- Track concessions
- Coordinate file turnovers, assisting sellers
- Act as the lead catcher for the Events Managers,qualifying and assisting with lead generation
- Run catering reports such as weekly batch,change log, catering revenue reports for forecasting, pre-batch, etc…
- On occasion, conducts site inspections withclients, showing rooms, meeting space, food and beverage facilities
- Special projects as required include thefollowing: presentation binders for budget and quarterly reviews, revising menupricing in Delphi and online menus, daily media matrix reader board input,running reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare and process purchase orders, commissioncheques and departmental payroll
- Process Hilton Honors Event Planner ProgramBonus Points
- Provide administrative support to the Food &Beverage team as required
- Create, type and print menus and labels
- Provide coverage for and support the Sales &Marketing Coordinator as required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Whatare we looking for?
An Events Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. Tosuccessfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours,skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Proven ability to work independently with attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- High degree of computer literacy: Delphi is an asset, Microsoft office etc.
- Post-secondary education in business/hospitality, or equivalent preferred
- Creativity and initiative are a must
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.