We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Electrician you are responsible to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures to ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintenance of all M&E and HVAC equipment within the hotel complex with special emphasis on health safety
• Maintenance and repair works of all mechanical and electrical heating and ventilation equipment, ensuring the on-going safe and efficient running of the hotel
• Fix mains / domestic single and 3 phase supplied distribution systems and all lighting and in-house power installations / appliances
• Assist with all emergency services, e.g. fire alarms, lighting, batteries and standby power requirements, inclusive of generators
• Control systems to M&E related processes e.g. general equipment, televisions, hair dryers, shavers sockets, etc. and all guest and service lifts
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and ensure conformance to building and safety codes
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters and test lamps.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be a qualified Electrician with a diploma in electro-technical services and a basic high school college qualification. You should have a proven knowledge in the operation and electrical maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.