A Director of Revenue Management is responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Hotel Director of Revenue Experience
Experience in pricing and forecasting
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Revenue Management, you would be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
- Serve as primary liaison with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservation to maximize inventory and profitability
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Conducts competitive and demand analyses and provides critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability
- Conduct forecasting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Manage the department and participate in and facilitate meetings
A Revenue Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Previous experience in sales role with the ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.