Content Marketing Specialist | Robinsons Luxury Department Store | Dubai
About the position:
As a Content Marketing Specialist, will be supporting the Head of Marketing and representing the business to articulate the Robinsons storytelling to the end consumer or potential customer. The focus of the role will be to create content strategies, research trending topics, and write content by attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for Robinsons and nurturing those leads to close into customers. You will thrive in this profession having great writing skills and a strong ability to market their work.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of clients’ online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms: Instagram , Facebook , YouTube and twitter
- Implement the Robinsons tone of voice consistently across social & digital touch points
- Manage the social media paid campaign and monitor the performance based on the KPI’s: reach, engagement etc..
- Grow the social media platform by implementing effective campaigns
- Monitor and moderate with the aim of converting leads to actual customers, spreading a positive image of Robinsons on line and support with an excellent customers service on social networks
- Produce a qualitative editorial content for the social & digital platform using the right tone of voice
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the audiences
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
To be successful you should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 3-4 years’ regional experience preferable on social / digital ideally from a consumer facing retail company
Job-Specific Skills: A true social media enthusiast who is passionate about fashion, design & trends
- Worked previous on social media platforms and familiar with the social media calendar planners
- Excellent attention to detail
- Worked with on line / social media platforms of renowned retailers in the Region or abroad
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- English essential, Arabic is a plus
- Organizational skills
- Creative and confident
- Expert research and accuracy skills (exposure to brans and trends)
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.