At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Cluster Marketing F&B Lifestyle in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage the preparation of strategic F&B & Lifestyle marketing communications plans with support from the wider Marketing team.
- Managing and implementing F&B & Lifestyle marketing campaigns and projects both online and offline at the cluster.
- Actively monitor, guide and implement Jumeirah’s brand standards ensuring full compliance with the Jumeirah brand VSG, LSG and PSG.
- Provide support to the Cluster Director of Marketing on the day-to-day marketing in driving different marketing activities to maximize stakeholders and revenue objectives.
- Market the Abu Dhabi hotels through a strategic advertising and media plan in order to find creative ways to communicate with existing and new markets.
- Work with wider marketing team, to ensure all online marketing activities are achieved, set goals, tracking and objectives contribute to the generation of revenue and maintain strong online presence on J.com.
- Manage internal and external graphic design team, printing, promotional events, media, etc. in an effort that these partners fully understand and maximize the value of contributing to the development of hotels marketing communications activities.
- Coordinate with the Group’s marketing and Brand teams to maximize an enhanced visual and message to guests both at hotel level and external.
- Ensure that website content for the all Abu Dhabi restaurants and lifestyle entities are fully updated on a regular basis, and monitor and control external websites, which advertise the hotels in order to ensure that the established promotions and offerings are both captivating and profitable.
- Liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University
5 to 8 years of marketing communications experience, preferably in the international luxury, F&B or hospitality industry or a recognized blue-chip organization
Strong communication skills across a variety of platforms and on all levels.
Strong marketing skills, with an eye for creativity and detail.
High competence in developing and making highly effective promotional campaigns.
Strong understanding of core hotelier operations.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Creative and a critical trained eye for creative review
About the benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight tickets, medical and dental coverage, pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits for up to two children which include education assistance.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.