About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You effectively work with others by developing trust and respect in order to achieve agreed goals. You implement change by looking for opportunities to make improvement in the way of work. You have the ability to plan, implement and monitor the planned actions.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- University Degree in Business Administration or Commerce Graduate
- 3-5 years retail cash handling experience, finance & accounting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and tactical planning abilities
- Highly developed understanding of retail operations
- Have an interest in home furnishings
- Advanced know-how of MS Office & Excel
- Supervisory skills in managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
About the Role
You provide daily management and leadership to the Cash office, ensuring that staff is adhering to departmental procedures the Al- Futtaim way by managing and controlling the cash office functions and ensure daily, weekly and monthly routines are followed. You ensure the financial reconciliation work is done in accordance with the rules set up by Service Office.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Daily reconciliation of store takings & reporting of forex reconciliation and monitoring of exchange rates, cheques collection and control, daily tally of safe fund, credit card reconciliation, gift vouchers redemption and reconciliation, and banking of the various tender types.
- Store Petty Cash management.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers with regards to petty cash, quotes, LPO’s and payments.
- Responsible for maintaining proactive relationships with external suppliers and contractors on a regular basis to reduce questions related to LPO’s & payments.
- Develop the admin executives to be able to understand and manage the role when the Admin and Audit Manager is absent.
- Lead and train the team to be able to carry out all cash office and admin/audit functions.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.