Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
• collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
• Understands basic financial concepts and knows where to find financial and business performance information
• Presents an approachable and professional style while engaging and communicating with others in an effort to build lasting relationships across client and team
• Apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
• Value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
• Apply technology fundamentals to client situation
• Find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
• Good command of written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus
• Excellent communication and people skills, with a strong emphasis on team working
• Leadership and team playing abilities
• Ability to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables
• Strong administrative and numeracy skills and ability to analyze complex data with good attention to details
• Excellent knowledge in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a deadline oriented environment and flexible work hours
• Willingness to travel (required)
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.