About the Role
Allocator is responsible for sending stock to all the stores situated in different regions. He/she will be in charge to ensure that the merchandise bought for a season is allocated in accordance with Store Catalogue. His/her KPI is to ensure all stores are on full stock availability during launch of a season and during any new store openings. He/she is also responsible in making sure that the allocation of products are done based on appropriate size ratio set for each of the markets. He/she will be in charge of maintaining the master data file.
- Season Launch allocation
- New Stores allocation
- Maintain stock levels based on sales(BTF adjustments)
- Stock consolidation when required
- Ensure 100% stock availability on Core lines
- Special allocation of stock to support special events
System Maintenance/house keeping
- Accurate BTF setting
- Accurate Ratio setting
- Purchase order and Delivery order creation
- Update flagging in stock file
- Generate accurate Reports
- Stock availability (buys vs GRN)
- Stock fulfilment (stores plan vs actual)
- Assist in updating the report
- Analyse availability
- Analyse plan option vs actual option
- Assist in weekly store communication
- Assist in weekly trade communication
- Assist in creating picture planograms
Minimum 1 Year Experience in Fashion retail industry as an allocator
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Quick learner
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Numerate
- Good Communicator
- Optimistic Attitude
- Knowledge of SAP an additional advantage
- Delighting Our Customers
- Taking Initiative
- Drive for Results
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: we at Job Search Dubai are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Job Search Dubai is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.